Fair use of product names:
“Fair use” of trademarks allows third parties to make reference (text ONLY) to “IBM, HP, Sun Microsystems, Dell, EMC and Cisco” (Collectively referred to as “OEMs”) product names. The following guidelines are published to ensure proper use and reference to all product names. While fair use allows use of or reference to all product names, it is necessary that the usage be truthful, not disparaging to the OEM’s, and does not mislead the public.
You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between BL Trading and the OEM, its products or services.
Following are two common types of fair use:
Use of IBM product names by third parties is allowed by the OEMs without permission or license when specifically referring to the OEMs products. Example: IBM WebSphere software is a middleware platform. Use of OEMs product names by third parties is allowed by the OEMs without permission or license when indicating that an OEM product is compatible with another product. Examples: XYZ is compatible with IBM WebSphere software products. XYZ for IBM Lotus Notes.
Please note that the emphasis should be on your product name and any accompanying packaging produced by your company. Labeling should place emphasis on your product name so that it is perceived as an application, developed with, compatible or running on an OEMs product).
All brand or product names or logo’s are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products and services of, their respective owners.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the products and services or any other section within this site are or may be the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with BL Trading, LLC, our products, or our website other than possibly having a formal business relationship program or being a customer of BL Trading, LLC (i.e., channel partner program, alliance program, reseller programs, customer etc.). They do not necessarily sponsor or endorse our materials.
Here is a partial listing of these trademarks and their owners. The following terms are trademarks of other companies that may or may not be used on this website:
This list is subject to change without notice
|DEC||Digital Equipment Corporation|
|EMC SourceOne||EMC Corporation|
|WB Mason||WB Mason Corporation|
|John Hopkins||John Hopkins University|
|Williamson Medical||Williamson Medical|
- Windows® is trademark of the Microsoft Corporation.
- UNIX® is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries licensed exclusively through X/Open Company Limited.
- Linux® is a trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Other company, product, and service names, which may be denoted by a double astrisk (**), may be trademarks or service marks of others.
The listed trademarks of the following companies require marking and attribution:
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, PostScript, and the PostScript logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the
United States, and/or other countries.
- Intel, Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Inside logo, Intel Centrino, Intel Centrino logo, Celeron, Intel Xeon, Intel SpeedStep, Itanium, and
Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Intel trademark information IT Infrastructure Library is a registered trademark of the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency which is
now part of the Office of Government Commerce.
- Java and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or
both. Microsoft trademark guidelines.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
If there are any questions about the materials on this site please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you inquiry will be addressed immediately.